for new and existing customer contract purchases
for new customer 12 month SIM only contract purchases
for new customer 1 month SIM only contract purchases
5 point(s) per £1
for Pay As You Go purchases
for new customer SIM free purchases
Offers & promotions
Earn 5% / up to 3500 points
Offer ends 17 October 2023
What will stop me earning points?
Affordable Mobiles may initially track purchases at a lower rate and on confirmation it will update to the correct rate
- If you have already have a registered account with Affordable Mobiles
- If you are upgrading your current contract
- If you are renewing your contract
- If you are purchasing an extension
- If the contract is cancelled
- If the contract is not live for at least 6 months
- if you choose to pay off the cost of your device early and upgrade to a new device.
- If you cancel a contract and start a new one to gain additional cashback
- If you purchase accessories bought in combination with mobile handsets
- If you apply an additional discount that reduces your overall purchase price, this may cause your cashback to be declined or reduced. e.g Voucher codes, student discount, staff discount
- If you pay for your purchase using gift card
- If your purchase is not fully completed online
- If you complete your purchase over the telephone
- If you participate in any other offer/ promotion that is not covered in the retailer Points rates
About Affordable Mobiles
You can collect points with Affordable Mobiles for Accessories, all upgrade deals, all contract deals, 1 month SIM only contract sales & 12 month SIM only contract sales. See the rates table below for more information.
View more retailers in the categories: Electricals, Mobiles, Mobile, Internet & TV
Other members who shopped here also shopped at...